Re: [DML] Re: "SOLVED" - She starts (painfully), she runs (mostly), she

Re: [DML] Re: "SOLVED" - She starts (painfully), she runs (mostly), she doesn't go anywhere...

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013, Welmoed wrote:
> There are three bolts holding the FD in it's place and ensure - with an O-ring - the connection to the mixture unit is air tight.

So having them loose is Bad. :P

I took a look at my fuel filter and verified it doesn't have the black
plug thing in it, so when I change out the filter and am already going to
make a mess with depressurising fuel rails, I'll pull the banjo fitting on
the top of the FD and reseat that too.

Thanks!

 - JP

<*> Your email settings: