[DML] Re: Custom LED lights - update

Hi,

This is an update on the status of the LED lights for the DeLorean.
The production is slowly moving forward. The PCBs are complete and I have
posted first pictures of on my site. Those are just pictures of the boards
alone without any components. I will be posting some more pictures of the
populated boards later this week.
The assembly itself is a very slow manual process so, don't expect the
lights to be available tomorrow ;) I'm doing my best here but my eyes are
not perfect and I can only do a few boards at a time.

You can find the new pictures here:
http://tinyurl.com/delorean-mirrors

Once there, scroll down and click on LED door lights and LED side marker
lights. The new pictures of the final version of the PCBs are about half way
down.
Enjoy!

Greetings from Poland!
Tom Niemczewski
Vin 6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 16473, 17086
Google earth: 52°25'17.66"N, 21° 1'58.40"E

> Hello everyone,
>
> The production of my LED door lights has begun. There is enough interest
> in the project to move it forward.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: