Re: [DML] Re: Need the WUR/CPR test procedure

Re: [DML] Re: Need the WUR/CPR test procedure

Moisture should not be the problem. The car has not seen rain for many
years and it hasn't washed/hosed down for quite a while.

Regardless, when I dig in deeper I'll check the dist cap. I sprayed some
brake cleaner under the fuel distrubutor and there is a vacuum leak but
it seems minor. One other note ... when this all started, I noticed it
no longer hunted as it did before and like most D engines.

NK

John Hervey wrote , ----On 6/1/2013 12:38 AM ---------------------------:

> Nick, This is what I was thinking and even moisture in the distributor cap
> also known as condensation. Has the car been rained on lately. If you need
> another WUR to test with I can do that also.
>
> John Hervey

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: