[DML] Stainless shift knobs available again

[DML] Stainless shift knobs available again

Hello everyone,

A few years ago I had made a batch of 25 stainless steel shift knobs. At
that time I could only get 5 of them ready for sale before the laser
engraving company doing the work for me went under. I've been searching ever
since to find someone capable of providing the highest level of quality
possible. There are lots of places that can do laser engraving/marking but
they do not offer the quality that I was looking for. It's been a few years
now but I have finally found a company capable of delivering on their
promise. Their laser engraving is absolutely top notch. So, I can offer the
remaining stock for sale now. The numbers are limited! I had 25 of them
made. Five were sold, one stays in my car. Only 19 are available!
They are made of solid 304 stainless steel.
They are the same diameter as the OEM plastic knob.
They are available in three finishes:
1. Mirror polished
2. Brushed with the same 60 grit as the body panels
3. Black chrome (interesting info below)

There are two engraving styles:
1. Original shift pattern
2. DMC logo

Mirror polished and brushed come with black engraving.
Black chrome will have matt silver engraving.

You can see pictures and available options on my site here:
http://tinyurl.com/DeLorean-mirrors
This is a temporary address... for now. I'm working on getting my old domain
name back.
If clicking on the link doesn't work just copy it and past it into the
address bar of your browser.

BTW, I still have a very limited number of extended convex mirrors
available. With and without heaters. Pictures and info is on my site as
well.

Black chrome - The knob itself is the same 304 stainless steel as the
others. The difference is in the finish. There is a layer of black chrome.
The chroming was done at one of the largest weapons factories in Europe. It
is the same finish they use on their weapons to make them durable. They
manufacture guns for the police, the army and other armed forces. The shift
knobs were chromed along side a rack of hand guns ordered by the local
police. I wanted to take a picture but they didn't like that idea too much
;)

If anyone would like to order a set of mirrors of the shift knobs please
email me off list. The mirrors are ready to be shipped right now. Shift
knobs will require about 7 days to ship. The engraving will be done on
per-order basis. I take PayPal.
Shipping takes about 7 to 10 days to the USA. About 4 days for Europe. I
ship priority mail anywhere in the world.

Greetings from Poland!
Tom Niemczewski
Vin 6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 16473, 17086
Google earth: 52°25'17.66"N, 21° 1'58.40"E

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)