[DML] DCS 2014

Hello
Its been a while and as those of you that have been involved with me you know I have been real busy the past year.
I am now a grandfather and I am getting older and a bit slower.  Time does catch up with all of us.

The DeLorean Car Show in Dayton in 2014 I am planning to be one of my best.  For those of you that attended the Florida show you know that the list of guests was the best we have ever had.  The room was packed with over 400 people every night.

Attendance wise this was the third highest show for attendance.

I would like to challenge all of you DeLorean owners to help me make Dayton the best attended show ever.
Besides the show I will be giving many of you an oppertunity to see things that you can see nowhere else in the world.
This show is based on transportation so we will be doing the Dayton Air Force Museum.  Its a free event and will take all day Thursday.  Even then you will probably not see everything its is so huge.
You will be seeing a private car collection that is really spectacular and Taj My Garage,  A unique collection of Porsche and Volkswagons plus a few other cars.
The Packard Museum has and I hope its is on Display a Packard similar to the one in BTTF where Biff got out and George McFly decked him.
Remember John DeLorean got his start at Packard.  We have had photos in the musuem of him at Packard.

We will be looking at trains, bikes and airplaines at Caroline Park where you will see an actual Wright Brothers airplane.  There is a lot of history and entertainment built into this event and I believe it will be one of DCS's best ever.

We wuold like to see 200 cars at the event and going back over records there are over 200 existing Delorean owners that have attended past shows that are withing 600 miles so this is truely an achievable go.

So I ask you to go to the web page deloreancarshow.com
check out the dates and put aside the time to go to the show.
Again this is the last show I am doing so if you like what has been done before please don't miss this opportunity to make DCS history and I assure you that the entertainment value of this show is the best we have ever had.

The Marriott Hotel will take reservations starting around June 20th 2013.
Again I reserve rooms based on previous shows so the sooner you room register the better and it allows me to get more rooms if necessary.
Rooms got a bit hard to get if you recall in Florida.  We sold out and it takes a lot of time to try to manage rooms and many ended up in outside hotels.
This can be avoided with early registration so sign up early.
Event registration will begin in October 2013
Remember DCS cancellation policy is that you can cancel up to the day before the event so you have no reason not to.

Hope to see you there.

Thank you for many years of support

Ken Koncelik
Senior Trustee