[DML] Re: Question: DeLorean Rental Prices

[DML] Re: Question: DeLorean Rental Prices

If it is only for a couple of hours and only you drive the car, it is worth from $500 up. Typically I ask for a deposit of $100 and the rest on arrival at the affair. If it is a professional thing like a commercial they also pay to transport the car and provide a Certificate of Insurance because your insurance will not cover those things unless you notify the company and pay for it. I also ask for and usually get food and screen credits. I also ask for photos but do not always get them. For professional events I start at $1,000. If you register your car with brokers they negotiate the fees and pay you.
David Teitelbaum

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, aphawrldch@... wrote:

> We were fortunate enough to be asked to participate in a wedding last
> year.  The bride was a dream to work with, her wedding coordinator was a  peach!
>  We were asked to please join them and their families for open bar  and
> dinner.  Of course, I was driving and drank a LOT of soda, but the food  was
> great!  Super nice people who had a 1980's theme wedding.  They  were not
> going to pay a dime, and with all the drink my hubby had, and the food  we both
> had, was grand.  The standing ovation they got when they pulled up  (10
> feet) around a corner in my car was priceless!  I was happy to help  them out in
> order to keep the Delorean community out in public.  No
> Charge...BUT.....The bride was such a piece of class, she gave me a gift  certificate to a
> local department store.
> Linda
> 4066

<*> Your email settings: