Re: [DML] Great too see not much has changed around here <sigh>

Re: [DML] Great too see not much has changed around here <sigh>

And what do you Mean by "the bricklin stalker"

Is that a Comment...That I DESERVED SOMETHING BAD??

FYI..The ONLY reason WHY I sign off with my Bricklin ID is because I sold off  the  Last of my last Deloreans..I tried to use the ID of a delorean that I WAS THE LAST OWNER(parts cars that could never be registered again)..but a few people were against that..so I adapted the use of my Bricklin Vin.

Fine... if using my Brickiln Vin # bothers you and others sooo much..then I will revert back to my last Delorean Vin # that was forever mine...AS I STILL have the paperwork and Vin Tags for it..well one anyway(the door one)

Claude
1024 Bric

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, boB <Delorean3@...> wrote:

> Marty and gang,
>
> All is well here in the powerless colts neck community. No damage to my home or cars. I don't bill meant anything bad about those who deserve to get hit. I know what he meant and agreed. People that had the least to lose, lost the most. As far as the bricklin stalker, I agree fully. I think the list is getting back to what it was meant to be. I think we all, me included, need to put our egos aside and remember the purpose of this list. I hope everyone recovers from this horrendous storm. Be well.
>
> boB
>
> 16909
>

> â??Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they willâ?? Pythagoras
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>  ( ')>
>  ))))
>   ` `
>
> On Nov 5, 2012, at 10:35 AM, Stephen Rice <stevedmc@...> wrote:
>
> > Steve Rice thinks we should have a French Toast eating contest.
> > Seriously though, its good to hear you are doing well, despite the
> > power loss. We are used to power loss down here in the south. I
> > think I went 2 weeks without power after one storm.
> >
> > Steve Rice
> > -16510
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 9:29 AM, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@...> wrote:
> > > Decided to check in on the DML to see if any members of the community had storm damage.
> > >
> > > I have had no power for a week now (still no power), but am otherwise lucky. One large tree down, but it did not hit anything.
> > >
> > > Not surprisingly, we still have Claude looking for any opportunity to pick on Rob Grady... all while Bill Robertson is the self-appointed authority on who deserved, or did not deserve storm damage.
> > >
> > > Something needs to be done to reclaim, or recreate the forum (and community around it) that was once a major positive aspect of DeLorean ownership. I have no ideas, but if someone does- I'd love to hear them, and offer my assistance in getting it done.
> > >

> > > To those who have not reported in yet after the storm, I hope you are safe!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)