I have been storing three DeLoreans for over 25 years and it is time to
find better homes for them. They are all rust free and have been stored
in dry and cool conditions:

#1) Purchased out of S. Calif. from a person who stated the car was
supposed to have been a training car that was "destroyed". It is
different from production cars in a number of ways. 28k original miles
and original tires on Chromed polished rims. Automatic/black interior.
This car may be trailered to Idaho for a museum in the next few days so
act quickly.

#2) Project car for someone with time. Complete but rough. Needs a
little of everything. No dents. Automatic/black interior. 74k miles.
Automatic/Grey Vinyl interior. No reasonable offer refused.

#3 This was to be my dream car. Bought as a Island Twin Turbo. Engine
out and heads ported waiting reassembly. New 5 speed Transaxle. Sound
absorber lined, many updates, After market wheels with DeLorean
centercaps, 205/50-16 front and 245/45-18 rear. Lowered with adjustable
lower rear links, Drilled brake rotors all around. Grey Interior in
great condition. 19k original miles. If the right person doesn't step up
for this one I WILL finish it myself for personal use.

Donald L. Ekhoff
Morgan Hill, Calif.

CTO/Owner
Seagull Solutions, Inc.
www.seagullsolutions.net
(408)612-6507 cell PST

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the addressee.
Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may
constitute a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by responding to this e-mail,
and delete the message from your system. If you have any questions about this e-mail please notify the sender immediately.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)