[DML] 2013 DeLorean Wall Calendars - Pictures Needed

[DML] 2013 DeLorean Wall Calendars - Pictures Needed

Hello all. I produced DeLorean wall calendars for a few years (2007 - 2010)
and after a break while I have been DeLorean-less, I am thinking about
creating a new Calendar for 2013. . .and I need your help. As I have done
in the past, I want to solicit pictures from the folks that are on the DML
of their cars in cool settings, etc. I need 13 pictures total, 1 for the
cover and 1 for each of the 12 months. . . and usually make the cover car
the picture that I think i the coolest (usually - there also needs to be
room for calendar title, etc.

What, you ask, do you get in return for providing a picture? For just that,
nothing (sorry!) BUT, if I use one of your pictures I will let you purchase
a calendar at my cost - $20.99 (for everyone else the price is marked up
$2.00 to cover my time putting everything together - $22.99). When offered
for purchase, they will be available on my CafePress store at
http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12. I will at a minimum do a 17 x 11 inch
calendar (with enough submissions), but may also do an 8 1/2 x 11 version
($16.99 my cost, $18.99 sales price)

So, if you are interested in having your car immortalized (at least for
2013), please send your pictures my way: mcbabb at gmail dot
com<mcbabb@xxxxxxxxx>.
I need HIGH QUALITY images (just because your phone has high resolution
does not mean that the pics will work good in print with the small crappy
lenses and SW on most phones). Specifically, I need images that will scale
well for a 17 x 11 inch calendar picture at around 200 DPI (or approx 3500
x 2300 for the dimensions) - no idea what any of that means - feel free to
forward my way and I will let you know if it will work or not.

I usually choose pics on a first come-first served basis (assuming that it
will scale - and I usually prefer just the cars, no people - though I know
from recent posts that there are some Irish gals that some folks would not
mind seeing more of). Please let me know if there are any questions.

For anyone that has worked with me on this in the past, or purchased one of
these, feel free to chime in on what you thought of the process, the final
product, etc.

Thanks!

Michael Babb

<*> Your email settings: