[DML] .. a short story about trust....

Yes ,I realize that,and I PAID dearly for those Mistakes...

I suppose ..you never had a  person that you held in HIGH ESTEEM(at the time)..Put high pressure to work a deal..and NOT take No for a answer..over and over for hours talk you into making a "deal"..(and since HE drove..I had no escape to leave..garage was in a different town..long walk home in the winter)You never have been talked until you could not bear it any longer into a deal..

And then the buyer shows up with a Personal business check(that can be canceled by a simple phone call..)and not even for the full amount as agreed and promised...and not even calling me before coming up to see if I would agree to the lessor amount and with a check that held no security for payment..
And then with a crew (on the date he picked could have waited for warmer weather)..and with a bunch of vehicles/trailers.. and wants to take everything..leaving me with what amounts to a out of state worthless piece of paper..thank GOD..one crew member could not show up to take everything that day..so I had "collateral" to Insure that paper was not canceled..

I am sure if I showed up at any Delorean vendor and tried to buy a Delorean and tons of parts and get title and drive away free and clear the same day with just leaving My personal Check behind BEFORE it could clear..they would tell me where to go...

well..in a nutshell.. that was what happened to me..on the above... not to mention a DMC vendor getting involved to under-cut another DMC vendor out of a deal..(I Never Seeked him out in any way)

I never said anything about changing "history"..someone posted that I have negative feelings about showing or selling deloreans on my property..

I explained the reasons why..

I have every right to that..all vendors are fair game when it comes to their BUSINESS dealings..

Bottom line..I almost got screwed Financially..Had I not taken the correct actions to avoid it.

P.S. Why do you always post Negative postings to all my postings??
 ...STOP IT...It just paints you as a DML Bully..

claude
1024 Bric

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@...> wrote:

> Claude, no one twisted your arm to let the cop in your shop and no one twisted your arm to "make" you sell anything. You did it of your own free will and took the money. Bringing this up again does nothing but allow you to try to change history. You sold all of your Delorean stuff and accepted money for it, case closed. As I remember it you were "motivated" to sell it quickly, you had sold the garage and had to get everything out in a hurry. In horrible weather as I recall.
> David Teitelbaum
>
> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin Abato <delorean@> wrote:
> >
> > I know I am just feeding the trolls here, but two things make no sense:

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)