Re: [DML] Re: A message to prospective DeLorean owners..do not show up w

Re: [DML] Re: A message to prospective DeLorean owners..do not show up with a book..

Ok Claude, so we have confirmed that you're the only 1 who is insecure with
selling a DeLorean. Can we close this thread now and move on?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)