Re: [DML] Re: A message to prospective DeLorean owners..do not show up w

Re: [DML] Re: A message to prospective DeLorean owners..do not show up with a book..

How did we come up with such a stupid subject? Tell you what, if I was selling my car, I would recommend the book to every potential buyer. Educated buyers are what you need to sell a car. Anyone chases me because I brought a reference guide is someone I would never buy a car from. Thanks for the book James. I should get it soon along with my Nike running shoes.

boB

www.bobcutrupi.com

http://www.capturejerseyshore.com/users/Bcutrupi

“Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they will” Pythagoras

Sent from my iPhone
 ( ')>
 ))))
  ` `

On Sep 17, 2012, at 10:05 AM, "cbl302@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cbl302@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If I was selling a delorean..I Would CHASE the person off my Property if they showed up with a Book...It would make me feel like ...well.. the Proverbial Shady Used car dealer..and in No way would I sell to that person..bottom line do your Homework FIRST about the "Ins" and "outs" of a Delorean..Again USE ALL available sources and NOT just a Book to learn about the Good and Bad about Deloreans..Just DO NOT show up with a Book..it would only Embarrass You..(as it would show your lack of knowledge of Deloreans)and Piss off the Seller..as it would make him or her seem Dishonest.
>
> Claude
> 1024 Bric
>
> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "deloreanpress" <deloreanpress@...> wrote:
> >
> > That's all too true, David. I've tried to make this book available via as many different sources as possible – Amazon, Ebay, Barnes & Noble – and created the website so that people who have a desire to own a DeLorean and start looking online will have a chance to find the book before they buy a car. At DMC, we frequently get calls from people who are looking at a DeLorean to buy and want to know what to look for – this book makes it easy for the buyer to not have to try and remember we tell them in a phone conversation plus having the advantage of photographs they can compare to whatever car they may be considering.
> >
> > James Espey
> > www.deloreanguide.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional