[DML] Re: A message to prospective DeLorean owners

[DML] Re: A message to prospective DeLorean owners

FYI---2008---- The last year when this group was more active than this year..so something is working..so I'm guessing the "middle school" students must be really really hungry for lunch....

Claude

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, William Thorpe <uwant12@...> wrote:

> Will you people please "grow up!" You sound like a bunch of middle school
> students arguing in the lunch room.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: