Re: [DML] Owners Bill has Helped Carburete their DeLoreans (so Far...)

Re: [DML] Owners Bill has Helped Carburete their DeLoreans (so Far...)

16909- I elect to eject bill and this conversation. Bill has hijacked this list. I want the delorean forum that makes me excited to own a delorean, not one that makes me want to delete every message. Bill we all know you are a god of sorts. I suggest you take it down 100 notches. The world does  ot revolve around Bill.  Might I recommend you start your own delorean blog called OH NO Mr Bill, and those of us who want to read how great your ideas are can join. Unless of course we are being water boarded that day.

boB

www.bobcutrupi.com

http://www.capturejerseyshore.com/users/Bcutrupi

“Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they will” Pythagoras

Sent from my iPhone
 ( ')>
 ))))
  ` `

On Aug 22, 2012, at 11:48 AM, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For the record:
>
> Myself #5939 - Not optional (no injector bungs)
> Farrar Hudkins - Elective
> John Marconi - Elective
> Jeff Dickey - Elective
> Del Silveira - K Jet problems (2100 adapted onto his Peugeot 604 manifold)
> James Wallen - Elective (2100 adapted onto his Peugeot 604 manifold, holding in escrow until he gets back from Germany)
> Bob Babcock - Non functional K-Jet (piston rusted into fuel distributor)
> Steve Rice - Elective
> Sam Hill - K-Jet problems
> Garen Martens - Elective
> Rick Roosa - Elective? (This is the only owner I'm not sure about, and the only owner David Teitelbaum has ever met personally)
> Louis Duet - Elective
> Jim Edwards - K-Jet missing (he bought a parts car to transfer K-Jet to his other vehicle, them decided to put the parts car on the road too)
> Danny Hill - K-Jet problems
> Michael Craig - Elective (in process)
> Drew Guillory - K-Jet problems
> Myself #2508 - Elective
>
> An overwhelming majority of the owners I have helped chose to carburete their DeLoreans as an elective procedure, not because their K-Jet was malfunctioning (and of course one owner had no K-Jet whatsoever...).
>
> Bill Robertson

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: