From: content22207 <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, August 22, 2012 9:28:23 AM
Subject: [DML] Re: Conversions

DMA member Lou Costa (you should know him) made his own intake manifold.

Jeff Dickey made his own intake manifold, but he liked mine better, so he bought
one -- the only part of his conversion I made for him.

Byrne Heninger makes his own intake manifolds.

A Peugeot 604/Renault Alpine manifold can be used in its stock configuration
(unadapted) with Solex carbs.

Please try again.

Bill Robertson

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@...> wrote:

> Here is another of your lies about your "conversion". First you state that
>Steve did the conversion "completely on his own". In a following sentence you
>say only you create the manifold that is essential for such conversions. No
>matter that you did not do the conversion, without your active participation by
>fabbing up a custom manifold these conversions can't continue without you. As
>for scare tactics, it should not cost anywhere near $1K to fix most problems
>with the K-Jet. A conversion WILL cost every bit of $1.1K. This will continue
>until the moderators stop it or you can accept someone else having the last
>word. As for those that don't want this noise, set your preferences to turn off
>the automatic e-mails for every post. You are only here doing this because you
>can't go to DMCTALK. By insisting on continuing this thread you are ruining it
>for all of us. No one is saying you shouldn't do conversions, JUST STOP USING
>THIS FORUM TO ADVERTISE IT!.
> David Teitelbaum

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional