carburetion as an elective procedure. For them cost was not the deciding factor
-- K-Jet's inherent characteristics were.

Bill Robertson

I reply:
Amen Bill!

I spoke to kjet owners who had issues with cold start warm start, etc. I needed a reliable fuel system, which Bill supplied for me with out any scare tactics or sales talk, he actually insisted I wait while i research various fuel delivery methods.
What I got from Bill was a reliable setup, email, phone and in person help, and a friend as well.
Yeah why aren't any of you guys bashing the efi conversions? Seems like a personal attack to me. Bill is priceless! He has also given me valuable information on just about everything else about the car.
Also, he was helping a kjet owner figure out their system WITHOUT any sales pitch for them to convert to a carb.

Thank you for hearing my words.

Louis Duet
"Boo" VIN 5835
Baldwin, NY (Long Island)