Re: [DML] Conversions

Bill, not for nothing, but I did my conversion myself, if you remember, when you came to me the car was up and running and we did the ground bus. You are a priceless help and resource and always willing to travel to help, but nit "relied" on , as you say many are familiar with this carb.
Thanks for all!
Louis Duet
"Boo" VIN 5835
Baldwin, NY (Long Island)