Re: [DML] Re: Technology

The moderator asked that this discussion stop, and threatened removal from the list.. It was even in all caps, so I thought he may actually be serious this time..  Yet, here you are-  still posting.

Mike-  If Bill is going to be permitted to continue this, then it is expected that I should be able to respond.   Do I make myself clear?

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx