Re: [DML] Re: Technology

Bill can actually slowed things down.  He called me and kept insisting my $4 harbor freight volt meter was garbage because I couldn't find a good 12v wire for the choke.

After I finally got off the phone with Bill I looked in the fuse box and found fuse #1 was blown.  I replaced it and everything was fine.

Bill wants me to spend $100 on a volt meter and I'm not doing it.  I am guilty of drinking some of Bill's Koolaide but not all of it.

--
Steve Rice
#16510

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx