[DML] Re: RPM Drop When turning on AC

Fixing the ground on the inertia switch - like bitsyncmaster suggested - makes the ground for the instruments panel very stable. It also contributes to no or less dimming main lights even when A/C (fans) and wipers are working while idling.

A minor change with a formidable result.

Welmoed.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@...> wrote:

> My voltmeter is pretty accurate (for a dash voltmeter) but even if it's not you can see that the voltage is low, the lights go dim, the radio loses weak stations, and the heater fan slows down. If you try running that way for too long the battery will go dead. At that low an idle speed the alternator can't put out enough power to run all of the loads so the battery is helping to do it. That is OK if you are waiting at a traffic light for a minute or 2 but eventually the battery will get low enough so that it wouldn't be able to help. Fixing grounds is not going to help this, the voltage really is low!
> David Teitelbaum

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: