[DML] Self-powered DeLorean Looks Spectacular, Will Make You Poor

[DML] Self-powered DeLorean Looks Spectacular, Will Make You Poor

Don't know if anyone knows about this...or even if the LOGO is being used with Permission(James??)

But here goes.......

Want to travel back in time and go to prom because you never did? You're a waste of a time traveler. But for those of us with serious time-traveling aspirations comes this line of DeLorean brand bicycles. Just add a bike basket, toss a flux capacitor in there, and you'll be killing Hitler faster than he can say, "Mein schwanz ist so groß wie mein Schnurrbart," (My d*ck is as big as my mustache). The bikes will start at *massive spit-take* $5,500 and will be available in three different models for direct sale from their website soon. The only question is, how will we get them up to 88MPH? "Get towed behind a sports car?" JESUS -- I want to time travel, not die. I say we ride them off a cliff.

Price: $5500

Ahem...not my words.....

I am a avid rider and I do like that it does not use a chain....

I must say it would look cool on a bike rack on the back of a Delorean

http://www.uberreview.com/2012/05/self-powered-delorean-looks-spectacular-will-make-you-poor-delorean-bicycle.htm

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/05/back-the-future-on-a-budget-delorean-bra.php

Claude
1024
Bric

FYI...Malcom Bricklin Had come out with his Bike it was Called the E.V. Warrior...it was a electric/pedal Bike

http://blog.bradrourke.com/2009/02/16/electric-bicycles-their-time-never-came/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: