From: "Tom Niemczewski" <dmctom@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:47:28
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] NEW brake disc rotors

Hello everyone,

Would there be anyone interested in a set of NEW brake disc rotors for the
DeLorean?

Houston lists the rotors for $75 each.

That is a good price but in my case shipping is the real killer as I am in
Europe. I have spoken to a company on this side of the pond that can make
new rotors for me but they require a minimum order of 5 sets. The price will
be the same as Houston's - $75 each or $300 for a set. Shipping is
additional so this offer is directed more towards European owners.

Those are NEW, made to order disc rotors. I don't need the old rotors, there
is no core charge. For 240 Euro you will receive a set of 4 NEW rotors
12.8mm thick. Original new disc thickness is 12.8mm. Minimum thickness is
11.7mm.

Please email me directly if you are interested. I will compose a list of
orders and have them start the production.

Greetings from Poland!
Tom Niemczewski
Vin 6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 16473, 17086
Google earth: 52°25'17.66"N, 21° 1'58.40"E

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)