  From: Tom Niemczewski
  To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 4:58 AM
  Subject: Re: [DML] Wiper issues

  What's even better is to use RainX on your stainless. Wash your car and
  apply RainX to all your stainless panels. The car will look beautiful and
  will stay that way for much longer. Try it and you will not be disappointed.

  Greetings from Poland!
  Tom Niemczewski
  Vin 6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 16473, 17086