RE: [DML] Cut keys and decoding at DCS

Just curious, can you cut a key based off of the VIN number if the original key is missing?

To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: james@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 18:17:59 -0500
Subject: [DML] Cut keys and decoding at DCS

We're bringing our key cutting machine, key blanks and the decoder person
(me) to DCS next week so if you want to get a key "copy cut" or if you want
your key decoded and a first generation key cut, make sure that you stop by
the vendor displays on Saturday. If you're not bringing your car to DCS,
then make sure you bring your keys!

James Espey
Vice President
------------------------------------