[DML] DCS 2012 Orlando Registration

Final call for DCS 2012 registration
We will be closing the online registration
If you do not want to wait at the show for your badges to be made online registration will save you a lot of time.

We look to be about 400 people planning on attending so we are above what we had expected.

There are a lot of openings yet in the judging catagories so its still not to late to enter.

If you decide to change to being judged you can do that at the the show if you had already event registered without judging.

Response has been great and I thank you for all your support.

www.deloreancarshow.com

Dunk booth is in place and ready to go.

WE have a second movie car going to be there on Saturday
Its the car from the Movie Christine.

OK

If you have any questions please feel free to call me
513-4704-8337

Looks like the bus shuttle did not have many of you interested so I assume most of you have a way to the hotel.
if not see Marty Lick or Josh's posts on the various lists.

See you there Thursday

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional