[DML] Re: Stock Steering in the D Rex passenger compartment

[DML] Re: Stock Steering in the D Rex passenger compartment

FYI

The D Rex has "stock steering" inside the passenger compartment
and as of earlier this year, D Rex has a "stock" steering wheel
installed again (removed "cut" wheel I got from Dave S in 2002).
Even with power steering, partial steering wheels can be a pain.

Polite Request: Whenever possible, try not to use my name and
Joey Gowdy's name in the same sentence.  No real comparison.

Thanks,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@...> wrote:

> To the best of my knowledge the only people who have swapped out the shaft inside the passenger compartment are Joey Gowdy and perhaps Rich Weissensel -- there's really no reason to change it.
>
> Bill Robertson
>
> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Martin Gutkowski" <martin@> wrote:
> >
> > You keep saying column but you mean the intermediate shaft, right?
> >
> > Martin

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: