Re: [DML] Re: Reminder: If you need a shuttle from the airport to the DC

Re: [DML] Re: Reminder: If you need a shuttle from the airport to the DCS Hilton

Arranging for transportation really isn't that big of a deal.  About
ten years ago I stayed at a hotel near Universal Studios and got a
private shuttle for just $30.  I would imagine you could get the same
shuttle for about $50 today.

Just do a google search and book a shuttle.  There are plenty of
companies in Orlando willing to take your money and if you talk to
people nicely, you might even be able to share a shuttle with someone
else arriving at the airport.  I've done stuff like that before and
its not too difficult.

Shoot, I've even shared a taxi on my way to an airport in Greece.
Somehow I asked a lady if we could share a taxi, and I didn't even
speak Greek.  It was obvious she was on the way to the airport and we
split the cost.

-Steve Rice
#16510

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:03 AM,  <kKoncelik@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Most people just take a cab from the airport and from what we are seeing that is what most are doing
> Some are renting cars but it appears most people use the cabs.
> The hotel used to provide the service but they found out like we are here that most people figure it out and either rent a car or take  the taxi
> KEN

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: