Re: [DML] REGISTRATION DCS 2012 Orlando

I think the issue here is confusion.
When Ken speaks at DMA events about DCS, I always remind him to start off
by saying WHAT it is.  We often have many new members who have never heard
if the show, and have no idea what it is.

Likewise, Ken's recent posts, although informative give no back story or
information.    Always using the acronym "DCS" makes sense to all of us,
but had little meaning to those who don't know about the show.

Kevin Abato
vin# 16680

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional