From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 05:09:50
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] For the Record: Byrne's LCA's and Ed's Brackets

For the record:

I can not say enough nice things about Byrne's LCA's. They are extremely durable. They do not twist or torque one little bit. They also are not prone to rust or crack. That is why I have a set on both my cars. If I win Ken's raffle car, it will be getting a pair of Byrne's arms as well.

With a couple of minor installation modifications (butting them against hardened steel washers rather than against the shock tower, and overlaying their bushing lips with fender washers), I can not say enough nice things about Ed's outer support brackets. They are the closest thing to a lower wishbone currently on the market. In conjunction with Byrne's LCA's, they revolutionize the car. That is why I have them on both my cars. If I win Ken's raffle car, it will be getting Uding brackets as well.

Anyone who ever insinuates that I do not like either Byrne's arms or Ed's brackets is just plain wrong. I have never said even one bad word about either. From the first time I test drove my new suspension onwards, I have had nothing but good things to say about both.

I do think that they need to be installed as a set. Installing either without the other is like making a sandwich without meat, or eating baloney without bread. Together, Byrne's LCA's and Ed's brackets take the DeLorean driving experience to places even JZD never imagined in his boldest fantasies.

Bill Robertson

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: