From: content22207 <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] Re: Just DOWNLOAD Your Favorite Magazine ... It's FREE !!!
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2012, 7:45 PM

      "Tarnishing the name of the car"?

Are hoping for a moderator to delete any message that doesn't paint JZD or the car that bears his name in artificially glowing light? With all due respects, such censorship is better suited for a communist or dictator state.

DeLoreans are riddled with flaws. Censoring messages about those flaws won't make them go away.

Bill Robertson

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jack Singer <jack4545@...> wrote:

> The moderation was only a small portion about spam in my eyes.  It was the people Bill, who were tarnishing the name of the car at the one place that we all could go to for information.

> Jack.

> --- On Thu, 4/26/12, content22207 <brobertson@...> wrote:

> From: content22207 <brobertson@...>

> Subject: [DML] Re: Just DOWNLOAD Your Favorite Magazine ... It's FREE !!!

> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Date: Thursday, April 26, 2012, 1:13 PM

>       OMG: the first spam message in two or three weeks -- quick, somebody reinstate DML moderation or we might get another one before middle May.

> Bill Robertson

> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Sofea Elyana Kamarool Sany" <newoffer@> wrote:

> > Hi, today I want to share with you my favorite magazine, it's FREE and

> > suggest you to download only a few minutes. Enjoy It !!!

> >   http://fileups.net/0oC2J <http://fileups.net/0oC2J>

> > EUROPEAN CAR MAGAZINE - Each issue is jam packed with comprehensive

> > "first-drive reports" on today's hottest European cars, extensive

> > coverage of modified Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porches, Aston Martins, and

> > even VWs and dyno-tested aftermarket product reviews that cut through

> > the fluff.

> > http://fileups.net/0oC2J <http://fileups.net/0oC2J>

> > <http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ESud4-6Ye9s/T5lKQBstppI/AAAAAAAAAKk/aFidGeors\

> > U8/s1600/ECAR+-+2012+-+April.jpg>