Re: [DML] Removing Unnecessary Items From My DeLorean

Re: [DML] Removing Unnecessary Items From My DeLorean

Over here (The Netherlands) a thread on a forum is called a "discussion".
Discussions can be usefull, but sometimes a pain in the butt.

That last thing happens when people start a discussion not because they want to pose a question, but simply because they want to argue.
IMO such discussions are useless and consume space.
Of course one doesn't have to get into the discussion and ignore it.
But sometimes the discussion tends to evolve (or better devolve) into a kind of yes and no word fight.

In this very discussion I like to pose the removal of main and parking lights and switches, directional light and switches, tools, seats etc.
- Lights and switches: because a lot of people don't care if they work or don't use them;
- directional light and switches: for they afore mentioned reason;
- tools: a lot of people don't know where they are or how to use them;
- seats: why more seats if you're the only person in the car most of the time.

This is the same useless posing of arguments, so hopefully this helps to stop filling my inbox with useless info.

Welmoed.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@...> wrote:

> Dan was stating his opinion in that message, not arguing with anyone or saying they are wrong.  Big difference than stating "facts" like;
>
> "...usable spare tire -- a piece of emergency survival gear that has been standard equipment on every single automobile ever built since the Model T forward."
>
> (see Message #84586)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: