Re: [DML] Re: AAA, Spare tires, and more of Bill's rants.

Re: [DML] Re: AAA, Spare tires, and more of Bill's rants.

Don't change the subject now Bill..  Just admit your statement was incorrect, and we can move on.

Come on now, this will be a big day for you.. Admitting your mistakes is a good first step.