[DML] Airport transportation

Hi Ken,

   My flight lands at about 1:10pm on Thursday.. so if you're
arranging a van, I'm interested, although I realize I might be getting
in a lot earlier than some other folks.  Either way, please put me on
the list if a ride-van is possible.

Thank you,

-Hank Eskin

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 3:59 PM,  <kKoncelik@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> The raffle car will make its Debut at the Indy 500 Race track in May.
> We are going to finish it up hopefully this week or next.
>
> As most of you know I have been on the road the last month or so and not much got done.
>
> Dave Bauerle of Bauerle Automotive took the car since I did not have time and he has gone over it as well so you have his shop and mine checking it out.
> The car is ready to roll and will be back here Thursday.
> Dave has inspected raffle cars for us in the past as well.
> All of the raffle cars are on the road and the first one that Shannon has is being upgraded to EFI so its doing well.
>
> Tickets are moving well.  Someone is going to get a nice low mileage car.
>
> I have a lot of people telling me its their car.  But you have to purchase a ticket to win.
>
> Again thanks for your support and see you in Orlando.
>

> Bauerle Automotive
> (740) 362-0818
>
> 223 Curtis St, Delaware, OH 43015
>
> On another note.
> If on Thursday there are enough of you coming in at about the same time we can arrange a pick up.
> It would be about $10 per person but the bus carries 20 -30 people.
> If a group of you are arriving at the same time let me know and through the hotel I may be able to arrange it for you.
>
> IF not car rentals are about $150 per week for off site lots.  Not sure what 4 day rentals are.
> the onsite lots are about $220 per week.
>
> Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: