[DML] Re: Carbureted DeLorean Fuel Filters

[DML] Re: Carbureted DeLorean Fuel Filters

Someday you (or your heirs) may decide to sell your beloved Delorean. The buyer may not be as familiar with it as you obviously are. One of the first things they may figure on doing is filters and they will find their way to one of the vendors. They may not even realize the carb is not original. Having documented all of your mods *may* make things easier for them (if you even care). Again, I am not ONLY referring to carbs. This is necessary for ALL modifications. Heck, one day YOU may forget what you did and need to check your own notes! Good advice for ALL owners is to keep a record of what you did and when you did it. Even routine service. Like flushing the brake fluid! Or battery or tires or wiper blades.
David Teitelbaum

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Stephen Rice <stevedmc@...> wrote:

> It would be very silly for me to call James indeed.  Everyone knows I
> only call Dave at DMCMW for my fuel filters.
>
> -Steve Rice
> #16510
>
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 10:09 PM, content22207 <brobertson@...> wrote:
> > Every owner I have helped is very intelligent. I have full faith & confidence each of them is perfectly capable of buying his own filters. I sincerely doubt any of them would call James and ask for K-Jet filters -- that's just silly.
> >
> > Bill Robertson

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: