[DML] Cross Reference List

Is there a Cross Reference list or sheet anywhere? I have heard many people
talking about the file 'was' here or I 'had' it. Does this
still exist anywhere? if so where??? and if not why dont we work on putting
it back together. The only true advantage I see to having a list like this
is in the unfortunate event that something breaks or goes out while on a
trip. I figure if would be a lot easier to go into autozone and ask for a
'part' for a 'common/popular car' instead of a 'part' for a DeLorean. You
say DeLorean they just look at you funny lol. well with the exception of my
local oreillys I have spent so much time in there crossing items for my 3.0
conversion they all know me by name lol.

David, 6410
davidrucker11387 - dmctalk.org
DeLoDave - YouTube

<*> Your email settings: