From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 23:32:45
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DML] Why Owners Carburete Their DeLoreans

I know this frustrates you, but I simply can not respond to a problem that hasn't been reported. Until an owner reports a problem, there is nothing for me to respond to.

You are reporting a problem, but you do not have one of my conversions. The problem you report exists only in your head (insofar as it is directly connected to my conversions -- your problem is theoretical, not empirical).

I promise: as soon as an owner reports a problem, I will let you know. Until then both of us are going to have to patiently wait.

Bill Robertson

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Martin Gutkowski" <martin@...> wrote:

> How about hooking up a new catalyst to one of your carb equipped engines and see if you GET a problem... I'd have thought you'd love to be able to promote your setup to all owners!
>
> Martin
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry®

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional