[DML] Re: Every Single Delorean

I remember on my very first car(and JZD's first car the GTO) at 17yrs old it was called a Emergency Brake and RIGHTFULLY Soo...!!!!

As it had 4 wheel DRUM brakes and a SINGLE master cylinder with NO power brakes..with a Three two barrel setup(tri-power) running 360 HP.

This was a 66 GTO red with a black Vinyl top and black interior and a 4 speed...just like in the Song "little GTO...Nice car..but it was crap around corners and for stopping...and...

They were CHEAP $1200.00 for a 12,000 mile GTO..of course at that time I was was earning 2.85hr.PT..while continuing my education..

BTW..1966 was the first year the GTO became it's own car..before that it was a Option for the Pontiac Tempest

Claude

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx