Re: [DML] Ground Bus

I was not looking for people to find faults with it, I was seriously asking if Bill had gotten negative feedback on THIS specific modification.

Bill's work tracing down the wiring harness, and sharing it with us was very useful.  It still makes me wonder why on most of the cars that I have added a ground wire from the radio bracket to the frame have gotten improved results on the dashboard (lights/gages), but I have no reason to doubt his findings.  Adding that ground may give some other ground path between the harness and the frame a lower path of resistance that has not been considered??  Either way, it would be hard to dispute that adding an actual large gage copper wire from the ground splice direct to the battery would have a negative impact...  which brings me to my initial question-  Has anyone found fault with this?