[DML] Re: Limit Users...

I did not even notice the difference..until someone on DMCnews saw it for sale about ten years ago and remarked that it was a 1983 model with the lines on the hood(the donor car was a 1982)

BTW..Chris of PJ Grady(Europe) wound up getting my Donor car that was used to fix 16686..and he REPAIRED the fire damaged engine compartment and wiring and put it back to Life..so even that car had a happy ending..some things are just destined to become Positive..same with Vin 570 that I saved from a Salvage yard.. and replaced the totaled frame on it with a mint like new frame..Chris now has that one too and that one has a grand future under his hands..

Along with my red Delorean..Chris got that one too...!!! He finished that one off(did not need too much..except that PJ Grady let it sit outside for a few years and the interior got all moldy from moisture and rain and damage from the sun(I had it 100% under my ownership stored indoors with a car cover over it and a like new interior...otherwise than that it is now being driven by a new owner..who was the one who snapped pics..and emailed them to me from PJ Grady Europe(Chris) garage as he was working on it.

Claude

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gmfm1@... wrote:

> Always glad to hear a good story especially when a car is saved. One thing tough, I am the first owner of my car and it is an 82 model and it has a flat hood, no hood lines/grooves on each side.
>
> Gary Masie

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: