Re: [DML] Limit Users.

Q: Are you going back to the future?

A: I went there next week.

Rod
10921

--- On Thu, 3/22/12, gmfm1@xxxxxxxxxxx <gmfm1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: gmfm1@xxxxxxxxxxx <gmfm1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DML] Limit Users.
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 6:27 AM

Thanks Andy. I think that you stated it very well.
To everyone, Bill just doesn't get what I and others have been trying to say hear. I don't think that he will ever change. He has to be always right! We all need to read everyones comments and ignore the nasty and negative items that are brought up so as to stop the unnecessary communications that go back & forth.
Going forward, I will try to only comment on the things that really count and ignore, no matter how frustrating, the things that should have been filtered out the the writer.

On a better note, I have been in 2 St. Patrick's day parades so far this month and have a rescheduled one on March 31st. Besides all of the comments about coke, Back to the Future and 88 miles per hour, the comment that I have heard most was "That's my Favorite car!" The people have been very enthusiastic to see the Delorean in both parades, adults and children alike.

By the way we have come up with some good answers to some of the questions that we are tired of hearing.
Q: Did you find any coke in the car? A: I didn't get the snow tire option!
Q: Where's the flux capacitor? A: That option came out after I got the car and if you think gas is expensive, check out plutonium.

Happy motoring!
Gary Masie