From: gmfm1@xxxxxxxxxxx <gmfm1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DML] Limit Users.
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 3:15 PM

As we all know NOTHING IS PERFECT. A parent who has an ugly child doesn't go around bad mouthing and trash talking about that child all the time. They are supportive and if not, aren't a good parent.
For whatever reason Bill, you do like your Deloreans and you try to improve them. I think that most of the owners have done things to improve their cars.
I am more of a factory finished type of owner, but I have made a few changes to my car as well, third brake like and cooling system overflow tank to name a few.
I don't fault any one for making changes, it is their car to do with as they please, but I don't like the ramming it down our throats if we disagree or if we point out a possible short coming.

Gary Masie