Re: [DML] The COMPLETE DeLorean crash test videos, report and more.

Re: [DML] The COMPLETE DeLorean crash test videos, report and more.

Pics are in the Photos section..here is the link... of the Delorean frame with the Flex..and other pics were also added...Under Took a dive in the Ocean..back from 1983

Claude
1024
Bric

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@...> wrote:

> <scratches head>
>
> Maybe I am missing something, but if the frame is solid enough to support one wheel off the ground (assuming because the shock was frozen, based on your comment), that would go against your argument that the DeLorean frame is weak.
>
> If for whatever reason one wheel was higher than the others, and the frame was flexible, the wheel would be on the ground due to the frame flexing/bending.
>

> --- On Tue, 3/20/12, cbl302@... <cbl302@...> wrote:
>

> > I have a pic somewhere with a rolling Frame with Frozen
> > front shocks(the Ocean Car/Frame)and one wheel was off the
> > ground from the flex. Tells you How "mild steel" the frame
> > really was/is..and this was in late 1982 with a 100%
> > perfectly epoxy coated frame with ZERO epoxy cracks or
> > peelings..
> >
> > Claude
> > 1024
> > Bric