Re: [DML] Re: Manual transmission LIPSEAL (inside the trans)

Re: [DML] Re: Manual transmission LIPSEAL (inside the trans)

Dave,

They are listed on the DMCH site but when you try to place the order it
shows that you are trying to order more than they have available. It says
that you can order a maximum of 0. To me that is pretty definitive ;) Try
clicking on "add to cart" and see what happens.
Anyway, I called around trying to find this seal and I could not find it
anywhere. As mine was leaking pretty bad I had to replace it. In my findings
this part is very hard to find... the only place that said "yes" was the
original manufacturer. It's not cheap but it's very high quality. I got one
and I'm just passing on the information... if anyone needs one.

Greetings from Poland!
Tom Niemczewski
Vin 6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 16473, 17086