Re: [DML] Re: Front Suspension Compliance

Re: [DML] Re: Front Suspension Compliance

Sure it does!  and it PROVES my point!

Where did I say it WOULD cause a failure?!  And don't give me hotel bar BS, because for me to have every said it WOULD cause ARB failure I would have had to have thought it first.

I stand by my statements in message 82559.  For anyone running any LCA modification, I suggest you check the ARB mounts on a regular basis.  You (bill) have already agreed that LCA motion is limited, so why not be extra cautious with such a significant modification?

Thank you for demonstrating that my memory of this discussion is accurate, and you are again wrong (in the name of "everyone is picking on me").

--- On Mon, 3/12/12, content22207 <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does Message #82559 ring a bell?
>
> You also stated your concerns very strongly in person the
> next night in the bar. Why do you think I was laying on the
> floor of the parking garage showing *OTHER* owners who
> accepted the invitation to test drive my car how I turned
> the bushings around backwards? Swaybar mounts figured very
> prominently in your thoughts at that time.
>
> Bill Robertson

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: