[DML] Anyone ever convert to CNG?

Hearing more about conversion kits for cars to run off of compressed natural gas, I'm wondering if anyone has done a conversion to their DMC or their daily driver?

I don't know much about what is involved (yet), but the few kits I see on the internet look a relatively minor update to the vehicle.  It would seem that if these were a REAL answer for switching to a cheaper energy source, they would be flying off the shelves when gasoline prices go up.  I guess the biggest problem with conversion would be finding a filling station with CNG.

Thoughts/experiences?

Justin Mettee

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx