Re: [DML] Instrument Cluster PCB film

I have had this happen too..  I was able to get the coper in place, and snap the bulbs/connectors in.  As long as I don't mess with it, it has been OK.   But, $100 is reasonable for a custom part like that..  Why not see the the vendors are interested in keeping a few in stock?

Maybe next time I have the need to pull my instruments, I'd consider replacing it.