[DML] Central Texas Museum of Automotive History

[DML] Central Texas Museum of Automotive History

The Central Texas Museum of Automotive History (ctmah.org) outside
Austin is closing, and all the remaining autos are being auctioned off
next week:

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/Historic-cars-up-for-auction-in-Central-T\
exas-140045823.html
I ventured in for a last look, and to get a few photos of their
DeLorean.  It's VIN 4842, only about 150 cars separated from my own.
It's a pretty nice example of a DMC, but not nearly as nice as some of
the concours cars I've seen.
I snapped a few photos and put them in an album:
I will be curious to see how much it eventually sells for!

Gus SchlachterVIN 4695Austin, TX

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx