[DML] New (bought but never used) parts

Folks,
We sold our vehicle a couple of years ago. Today, we were clearing clutter in the basement and found new and unused spare parts we purchased. Some were meant as upgrades, others as emergency spares to carry on the road. We will post here the main info before putting on Ebay. If anyone is interested, please contact us at jdm5@xxxxxxxxxxx
Would like to see all at once, but might separate and sell individually if local purchaser (Maryland) or shipping several parts to the same person (shipping rates will apply to final cost).

- Deluxe Block-it, fitted car cover with mirror pockets (has a small tear at front license plate area) otherwise in great shape, never used outside $75.
- DMC repair and parts manuals (5 pcs) $50.
- K2500DP Wings a Loft Door lock upgrade $50
- K2710DP Wings a Loft Alarm $75
- DMC Headlight upgrade switch $20
- 30594 Delorean survival kit 1 (jumper cables, ac meter, some wrenches, etc) $25.
- 30171 Copper sealing washers fuel system Kit $5.
- 30118 Battery Cut off switch ( kit ) $10.
- 105505GAT AC belt green stripe Gates HD $10.
- 102442SPT Alternator belt for Special T alts $5.
- 102114ST Oil Filter Mann OE filter $5.
- 118674Kit Complete cooling hose kit w/out rad & WP $90
I also have some other parts (oil pressure sender, Mann air filter, etc.....)

As I mentioned earlier, these are all new and never used parts. First $400 takes everything. There is more than $1000.00 in parts value.

JD

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: