[DML] Raffle car

Haven't had much time to work on the Raffle car lately but it really did not need much.
today we changed out the fuel pump.  The old one worked fine but the stud on top broke when we put it back in after checking out the fuel tank.

So it has a new fuel pump.(replaced the lines, boot, cap and filter as well.)
And we cleaned out the fuel sensor and replaced the steering bushing.

Other than a bit of cosmetics like we are redoing the headliners now and the Drivers upper seat section and Binnacle we should be ready to roll.

Been busy with work so I am a bit behind we do want to run the car in the St Patricks Day parade.

Today we put gas in it and turned the key and she fired right up.

Found a few small problems issues that were readily fixed and the car is running.

We also got a second car here running so we are on a roll for this week.

Plan to have the car all back together next Thursday and then try to get it street legal (plates) for the parade

So now it is just tweeking and getting some cosmetics done and we are good.

So the raffle car is doing well.
Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional