[DML] DCF Event: 2012 Celebration Exotic Car Festival April 14-15, 2012

[DML] DCF Event: 2012 Celebration Exotic Car Festival April 14-15, 2012

It's that time again! Time to clean up your cars, shine those tires, and
open those wallets for a great cause!
The Celebration Exotic Car Festival has become an anticipated yearly
event for the Florida DeLorean community, as we tend do have a great
showing and a great time which benefits the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Don't have a DeLorean? Dont worry! Come on out and experience millions
of dollars of exotic supercars, including offerings from Bugatti,
McLaren, Lamborghini, as well as an atmosphere that is truly unique to
the town of Celebration. We would also like to extend a hearty
invitation to any other delorean enthsiasts or owners from out of the
area which may be able to make the trip.

The actual car show is Saturday, April 14, 2012. However the Festival
has activities scheduled for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Please check the show website for details of the other dates.
www.celebrationexoticcars.com <www.celebrationexoticcars.com>
CELEBRATION EXOTIC CAR SHOW 2012 WEEKEND
April 19th - Saturday Car Show, 8:30am to 4:00pm Sponsored by: DeLorean
Motor Company Florida!!
Location: Celebration, FL (Kissimmee/Orlando Area)
Join us for the 2012 Celebration Exotic Car Show to benefit various
charities such as the Make A Wish Foundation, Special Olympics, and
Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital!
The show kicks off Saturday morning on Main Street in Celebration, FL.
Cars begin to arrive at 8:30am. Registration for the show is $50.
Registration is now open at www.celebrationexoticcars.com. Please
register ASAP as space is limited and we came close to reaching that
limit last year.
With several new owners in the area and participating this year, we are
sure to max out our spaces this year. The Celebration show is without a
doubt the largest annual DeLorean show gathering, with 19 owners
participating in 2011. The show is hosted by a fellow owner, Jeff
Ippoloti.

In addition to the "official" show events, DCF will be hosting
additional get-togethers.  Please visit our club forum on DMCTALK.org
for more information.
DCF forum on DMCTALK.org
<http://dmctalk.org/forumdisplay.php?23-The-DeLorean-Club-of-Florida-(DC\
F)>